2018 GRIP Bowling Fundraiser
Come out and get your bowling skills on at our 5th annual GRIP Bowling Fundraiser! We are planning an incredible afternoon and need your help raising funds so you can share in this work of impacting young lives in Chicago. So, all you need to do is sign up and start raising funds. It’s that easy!
Be sure to take advantage of this event and invite your friends, build a team, and help us break the fatherless cycle! Our goal is to have 100 participants raise $20,000! Let’s do this…
GUIDELINES & RULES
1. Minimum fundraising/donation entry of $250 required. FYI when you raise $250 you will be entered to win Hamilton tickets!
2. Deadline for bowler registration is Monday, June 18th.
3. Lanes are made up of 5 bowlers (you can sign up as a team!).
4. Start collecting donations today! Pledge sheets (click here to download) need to be turned in at check-in on Sunday, May 20th.
5. Pledges* may be made by anyone. Talk to your family, friends, coworkers, small group, neighbors, church members, etc.
6. Each sponsor making a pledge should include their name, address, phone, and pledge rate or flat donation amount. Tax receipts will be provided to those indicated on the pledge sheet.
7. For an on-time start, please arrive no later than 2:45pm to check in, get shoes and receive lane assignments.
8. On game day, bowlers have 1-scored game opportunity which will be used for those with pledges per pin.
*Please ask those who pledge if their company has a matching gift policy.
Have a question, or need to contact us? Send us an email below and we'll get back to within the next business day.